The SeeWhy Ministries oversee the children and youth work of the church. The Team seek to reach and teaching children and young people.
SeeWhy Ministries desire to see each child and young person develop and learn in a safe environment.
We believe that Personal development means promoting the physical, intellectual, social and spiritual well-being of the individual, helping them achieve their full potential.
The different young peoples groups join in the life of the church and the community.
The vision of the SeeWhy team is to provide a group for young people aged
from birth to university, working with and through well known groups such as Noah's
We believe that young people develop most when they are 'learning by doing,' when they are given responsibility, work in teams, take acceptable risks and think for themselves.
Therefore the aims of the team are :
1. To promote and develop relationships with families in the community
2. To give families the opportunity to understand the gospel
3. To organise and run children’s and youth work
4. To promote and develop good practice in children’s and Youth work
5. To promote church based mission
6. To promote good presentation skills within the church
7. To work towards a baby to university programme